Squash and Corn with Tomatoes is a very easy recipe.
Ingredients of Squash and Corn with Tomatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ pound zucchini cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 ¼ pounds summer squash cut into ½ inch slices
- ¾ pound corn kernels (thawed if frozen)
- 1 ¼ pounds tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 ounces canned green chilies, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced cilantro or parsley
Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sauté zucchini, summer squash and corn 2 minutes.
Include tomatoes, chilies, and pepper to taste. Cover skillet and stew 5-6 minutes or until the point that zucchini is delicate. Expel from warm. Blend in cilantro and serve.