Roasted Baby Potatoes with Shallots is a very easy recipe, make with potato and shallots.
Ingredients of Roasted Baby Potatoes with Shallots
- 3 lbs. baby potatoes
- 3 shallots
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. crushed rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes and slice in half. Mince the shallots.
- Combine them with the potatoes in a plastic resealable bag and add the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat evenly. Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish and roast for 30 minutes, mixing once about halfway through.