Pumpkin Masala is an easy recipe which is made by Pumpkin, besan cashew nuts.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Masala
- Basan – 2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1 number (chopped)
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 2 numbers
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Pumpkin – 500 grams (chopped)
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cashew nuts, onion.
- Mix well and add salt, turmeric, curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste.
- Stir and cook for 2mins, then add chopped pumpkin, coriander powder, chilli powder, and sugar.
- Add little water and stir it, close it with a lid and cook till pumpkin is tender.
- In a separate pan add 1tbsp oil, roast basan till golden colour.
- Now, add roasted basan to pumpkin curry and cook for 5mins then finally add chopped coriander leaves.