Pineapple Kesari Bath made with semolina, pineapple, milk and sugar flavored with cardamom, nuts are added.
Ingredients of Pineapple Kesari Bath
- Semolina – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Kesari colour – 1/2 tbsp
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Pineapple – 2 slice (chopped)
- Cashew nuts – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Dry roast semolina, keep aside.
- Heat milk in a pan, mix a pinch of salt and Kesari colour.
- Now, mix in semolina slowly and stir well without plump.
- In a separate pan heat 1/4 cup water and add ½ cup sugar and make sugar syrup.
- Mix in chopped pineapple or banana, nuts in this sugar syrup cook for 5mins.
- Now, add this syrup to semolina pan and cook for 2-3mins, stir and serve hot.