Curry Leaves Gojju to have with chapathi, roti or dosa. It’s a mix combination of curry leaves, black gram, and Bengal gram.
Ingredients of Curry Leaves Gojju
- Curry leaves – 2 bunch (chopped)
- Black gram – 2 tbsp
- Bengal gram – 2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds – 2 tbsp
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Red chilles – 7-8 numbers
- Tamarind juice – 2 tbsp
- Hing – 1/4 tbsp
- Jaggery powder – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat pan and dry roast black gram, Bengal gram, chillies, coriander seeds, and black cumin seeds.
- Grind all the ingredients and keep aside this masala powder.
- Heat 3tbsp oil and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and allow to splutter and add hing.
- Lower the heat and add tamarind juice, masala powder, jaggery powder and salt to taste.
- Cook over very low heat for 10 mins.
- Add chopped curry leaves and cook till it gets thick ness of fine aroma. Now serve with chapathi, roti or boiled rice.