Ingredients of Coconut Ladoo:
- 250-gram shredded coconut
- 395 gram condense milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ghee/butter
- 1 tablespoon sultana for decoration
- 1 teaspoon ghee
Preparation of Coconut Ladoo:
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium-high and add ghee.
- When ghee is ready, add a full pack of shredded coconut and condense milk.
- add sugar when the mixture is heated up a bit.
- Reduce the heat on low heat and stir the mixture until the sugar melts.
- Mix well all things together and turn off the stove.
- Take some ghee on the palm and take a little portion of coconut mixture.
- Make flatten ball shape with that mixture or you can make shapes of your wish and decor Narkel Sandesh with sultana. If the mixture becomes cold you won’t be able to give any shape.
also try Avocado smoothie Recipe.