Karnataka Coconut Barfi sweet made with grated coconut and garnish with cashew nuts, dry grapes and flavored with cardamom powder.
Ingredients of Coconut Barfi
- Coconut – 1 whole (grated)
- Sugar – 1/4 kg
- Cardamom – 2-3 numbers
- Cashew nuts
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Take a bowl and add grated coconut, sugar and mix well, keep it aside for 10mins.
- Heat pan and transfer the above mix into a pan, keep stirring and mix well until it leaves the side of the vessels.
- Tough it lightly with finger, now mix in cardamom powder, cashew nuts, and raisins.
- Spread it on a greased plate and keep aside for 10mins to get cool. Then cut into squares or diamonds.