Very tasty and delicious Mutton Biryani, prepared with less masalas and easy to cook.
Ingredients of Mutton Biryani
- Initial Masala
- Cinnamon — a 1-inch piece
- Cloves – 4 nos.
- Star anise — 1 no.
- Mace /Javithri — 1 no.
- Bay leaf — 2 nos.
- Other Ingredients
- Mutton-500 grams.
- Rice-(Normal rice-2cups, Small Basmati rice-1cup)
- Green chilly-4nos.
- Heat the pressure cooker with oil and add mutton with chopped onion (1no.), turmeric powder, salt to taste.
- Place the contents until it is cooked.
- For Grinding put Ginger and Garlic, Green chilly, Cinnamon, Cloves make a fine paste.
- Take another pressure cooker and heat the oil add the initial masala, Grinded paste and fry it.
- Add chopped Onions -3nos. medium sized, Tomato-1no. medium sized, Mint leaves-1/4 cup, chilly powder-1 tsp., dhania powder-1tsp.
- Add the cooked mutton and raw-rice, mix it up well with water as required.
- Salt to taste
- Add Lime juice (1/2) and curd (2 tsp.)
- Garnish with chopped coriander leafs.
Yummy and tasty Mutton Biryani is ready to eat.