These Chocolate Buns are super delicious and clearly a favorite among the youngest. They are very sweet and a bit reminiscent of scones. They can therefore easily be eaten without butter or the sugar in the recipe can be saved. Served with hot cocoa on a rainy day!
Ingredients of Chocolate Buns Recipe:
- 8 eggs
- 2 dl. coconut milk
- 60 grams of butter
- 2.5 dl almond flour (defatted)
- 6 tablespoons fiber casing
- 4 spsk sukrin
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 120 grams of sugar-free chocolate
- Melt the butter and mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix after they dry in.
- Chop the chocolate and get in the dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes so that the fibers can absorb moisture. Mix any. more almond flour in if the dough is too sticky – it must be sticky.
- Make buns on a baking sheet with two spoons and bake them in the oven at 200 degrees for approx. 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy your Chocolate Buns