My today’s recipe is one of those dishes that can only be eaten from grapes to brevas due to its high caloric content, although, as it does not hurt once a year, today I explain how to prepare these Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Iberian Chorizo that make salivate anyone (and do not say no that I’m seeing you).
Therefore, and seeing how easy and tasty it is, I recommend you prepare it at home, have bread by hand and enjoy it to the fullest, that life is two days and you have to enjoy it
Next, I’ll detail what we need and how we prepare it so that it turns out to be as perfect as the one I show you in the photo below.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs with Mushrooms:
- 2 eggs
- Fried Tomato Sauce
- 1 garlic
- 3 slices of Iberian Chorizo
- 50 g rolled mushrooms
- 2 medium potatoes
- In a frying pan, fry the oil and fry the potatoes, with a pinch of salt, cut into thin slices. We reserve
- In the same oil, sauté the mushrooms and diced chorizo and, when practically done, add the tomato sauce. We’ll let it go a few seconds and we’ll retire.
- Place the mixture of tomato sauce, chorizo and mushrooms in two small clay pots and just above it, place the potatoes.
- In each of the casserole, we toss an egg and cover the yolk with half the shell.
- Put in the oven, previously heated at full power, for about 5 minutes until you see that the white is done.
Finally, Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Iberian Chorizo is ready to serve with a few slices of bread. Top 2 egg recipes listed below, if you like an egg so much then must try.