Turkey Curry Recipe | Indian Style
Ingredients of Turkey Curry
- Leftover turkey chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Half Cup Curry Massalla Gravy
- Quarter Onion finely chopped
- 3 Teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 finely chopped Cayenne Chilli
- 4 cloves of crushed Garlic
- 2 inches root Ginger grated
- 5 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 Tablespoons roughly chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tablespoon whole Coriander Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
Preparation of Turkey Curry
Make a paste of the Curry and Chilli Powder with some little water.
Fry the Onion until translucent in the Vegetable Oil, then add the Garlic, Ginger and Chilli and stir on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the Curry and Chilli Powder Paste and fry for a further 30 seconds.
Add the cooked Turkey pieces.
Add the Massalla Gravy and simmer for a further 10 minutes, or until the meat is hot (Heat) stirring constantly. If needed add more water to stop the curry getting too thick or dry.
Add the chopped Coriander Leaves and cook for a minute.
Serve Turkey Curry with whole Coriander Leaves sprinkled over the top.