Chili Chicken | Indian Style
Ingredients of Chili Chicken
- 2 lb chicken breast, cut up.
- 8 chili peppers.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped.
- 1 large red onion, chopped.
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped.
- ½ a bunch of chopped cilantro.
- 3 tablespoons of catsup.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
Preparation method of Chili Chicken
Split the all chilis lengthways.
Saute onions for five mins In a pan, then add the chopped green pepper and saute for another Five minutes.
Add all chili peppers and saute for another Five minutes.
Fry the chicken in salt and oil until it is cooked thoroughly In another pan.
When both the seasoning and chicken are cooked, combine the cooked chicken and vegetables.
Keep cooking over a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the chili and cumin powder, and catsup.
Cook until thickened (takes about 7-8 minutes).
Add the chopped cilantro to top of the dish for garnish.