In the end, I decided on these Raspberry Chocolate Muffins Recipe that I assure you delight both adults and children. And why not, it would be a very good idea as well as original to prepare them any time, surely if you have children at home they enjoy a lot helping in its preparation.
Therefore, I encourage you to get to work, you will see that it is not necessary to invest much time in them and the result is as spectacular as the one shown in the bottom photo.
Ingredients of Raspberry Chocolate Muffins Recipe:
- 280 grams flour force
- 1 envelope of yeast Royal
- 3-4 spoons of cocoa powder
- 125 grams of dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams of black sugar
- 100 grams white sugar
- 180 grams milk
- 130 grams butter
- 1 jar of raspberry jam
- Muffin molds
- We sift the flour together with the yeast and the cocoa powder.
- Chop the dark chocolate so that small pieces are left.
- Beat the two eggs together with the two types of sugar until both ingredients are perfectly integrated.
- Later we add the milk, which we remove a few seconds to finish adding the mixture of the flour with the levdura and the cocoa and the chopped chocolate.
- We will continue stirring and, finally, we add the butter which we will have melted a little.
- We will mix everything perfectly
- We light the oven at 200º.
- With the help of a soup spoon, we will fill the molds in the following way:
- In each of the molds, we will throw a spoonful of the previous mixture
- Once done, add a teaspoon of raspberry jam on top of the mixture
- Finally, we will finish with another spoonful of the mixture for the muffins.
- We will put in the oven at 200º with heat in both plates during, more or less 15 minutes.
- We will retire, and let them cool before serving.
- If you want, you can decorate them with pieces of raspberry on the surface of each of them. You will see that in this way they are much more showy.
Enjoy your Raspberry Chocolate Muffins