I will detail what we need and how we prepare Nougat Flan and Strawberry Sauce so that will turn out as perfect as the one I show you in the bottom photo.
Ingredients of Nougat Flan and Strawberry Sauce:
- 250 grams Jijona Nougat Liquid
- 500 g whole milk
- 250 grams cream
- 80 grams sugar
- 2 sachets of curd
- Strawberry jams
- Strawberries (to decorate)
- In a saucepan, introduce nougat, milk, cream, sugar and curd sachets.
- We put it to low heat and we are constantly stirring until we see that the mixture has thickened a little (more or less 10 minutes)
- In the end, pour this mixture into a mold, either rectangular, in the form of a crown or individual flaneras.
- Let cool several hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- At the time of plating, I recommend preparing a “bed” of strawberry jam, just above a piece of flan and decorated with some strawberries so that in this way is more colorful.