Neer Dosa is very soft and yummy recipe basically famous in Dakshina Karnataka.
Ingredients of Neer Dosa:
- Raw rice – 2 to 3 Glass (soaked overnight or 5 hrs).
- Elaichi powder – 1 pinch
- Freshly grated coconut – 1 Cup.
- Grind raw rice and freshly grated coconut into a fine coarse batter.
- Add water – as required.
- Place the contents in a bowl.
- Add salt to taste and mix it well.
- Pour the watery batter on a dosa pan in a very thin layer.
- Serve thin soft layer dosa with sweet coconut chutney or spicy chutney