Aloo Puri is an easy recipe which is made by stuffing boiled potatoes with spices.
Ingredients of Aloo Puri
- Boiled Potatoes – 3 numbers
- Refined flour/Atta /Maida – 2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Saffron – 1 pinch
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- Red chilli powder – 1 pinch
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them by adding salt, chilli powder to make a paste.
- Add saffron in milk and add this in the refined flour.
- Knead the dough with spice and mix the oil/ghee.
- Add little water to knead into dough.
- Cover this dough and keep it aside for 50 to 60 Minutes.
- Divide the dough into portions.
- Roll out each portion into a Paratha.
- Place a portion of the filling on one Puri and cover it to make puri.
Now, deep fry them and serve hot with a choice of curry or chutney.